Some language may not be appropriate for viewers under 18. We may consider the following factors when deciding whether to age-restrict, remove content, or issue a strike on the channel.
- Use of sexually explicit language or narratives
- Use of excessive profanity in your video
- Use of heavy profanity or sexually suggestive terms in your video’s title, thumbnail, or associated metadata
- Use of excessive sexual sounds
Note: The above list isn’t complete.
Here are some examples of content that may be age-restricted:
- A video focused on the use of profanities, like a compilation or clip taken out of context
- A video that features road rage or a sustained rant with heavy profanities
- A video that features the use of heavy profanities during a physical confrontation or to describe acts of violence